After climbing up the corporate ladder to a Vice President of a publicly traded company I found myself for the first time LAID OFF during the Dot Com Bomb. I came home and made a promise to my family that I would never allow anyone else to have control over our financial future. I began to research and I am sharing with you the KEYS that helped me go from unemployment to full time in just 3 months and to over six figures in just nine months.

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Rising Star


Well, We got some great news this week we are the number one rising star in CCPro. Pretty neat isn't it. The great thing is we are doing it in about 2 hours a day. Last night we went out for dinner and a movie came in and the system had been working for us the whole time we had been out. What about that, we are out spending money but at home CCPro's system is making us money. Kind of great isn't it? Here's a picture of our "Rising Star" report. Oh, by the way it's for the fourth week in a row!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment