After climbing up the corporate ladder to a Vice President of a publicly traded company I found myself for the first time LAID OFF during the Dot Com Bomb. I came home and made a promise to my family that I would never allow anyone else to have control over our financial future. I began to research and I am sharing with you the KEYS that helped me go from unemployment to full time in just 3 months and to over six figures in just nine months.

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Just enjoying our lives!

Well, Pat has gone fishing with our son for a few days that is the beauty of our life. We realized our son had 5 days off of work and I said to Pat, "Hay why don't you head off fishing". They left and are having a great time, should have some great pictures to share when they get back. That is the beauty of working for yourself. When ever you feel the urge you can just take off to the mountains and go fishing with your son. I'm sure they are having a wonderful time. Meanwhile, back at home our daughter and I are getting some real quality time in together. We got out all the old pictures that have not yet been put into a scrap book and have starting scraping. Old vacations, birthdays, etc... It has been a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment